Minimal Contact During Your Visit
* Waiting room area is currently closed. Patients are taken immediately to the treatment room or asked to sit in there car if they arrive and no treatment room is available.
* No magazines or reading material available to minimize transfer of bacteria and viruses from patient to patient.
* All pens are new and clean, used pens discarded after use. Clip boards are disinfected after each use.
* Everything is completed in the treatment room including the checkout process. A member of our staff will assist patient with check-in and check-out.
* We are operating with 3 staff members daily.
Reduced Patient Flow
* We are currently treating a limited amount of patients per hour.
* We offer telehealth visits for those who would like to be treated but not in person.
* Everyone is screened that comes through the door. Temperature is checked for everyone. * Each patient is asked if they have been in any highly infected areas of COVID-19.
* Each staff member is screened every four hours and logged. This includes temperature checking. * No service workers or vendors are welcomed at this time unless assisting the doctor.
* Face mask are worn by staff members for all patient interactions.
* Hands are cleansed prior to contact and exam.
For any additional questions, please call 704-504-1004. We are here to assist you with any concerns or questions you may have.